I love reading the psalms. In fact, I don’t go a day without reading at least one. This morning Psalm 27: 4 left a deep and lasting impression. The phrase “this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life” forms something of a life motto. Whether in quarantine or soaring the highest heights there is nothing comparable to the riches of the awareness of the presence of God. At present, I find myself in the former predicament, and though it is far from my favourite situation it is a time to pause, a comma in a sentence, a space to assess and gather for the next movement.
I have prepared for you a short video with some thoughts pertaining to the completed Christ for all Nations Evangelism Boot Camp.
It is exciting to be back and working toward the program for the remainder of 2020 and 2021. We have begun preparations for Freedom Music Festival (Calico Creek) which is to be held in December this year. We are moving forward in faith with no compromise. There are three practical ways I invite you to assist in the harvest of souls that awaits – pray, partner and participate.
- Pray for us – pray for an articulate and powerful demonstration and presentation of the Gospel. Pray for good soil and divine connections.
- Partner with us financially – sow a soul-winning seed into Freedom Music Festival, Freedom Tour trips, Kenya (CfaN) trip and Street Eagles outreach https://www.jesuskingofkings.com/donate
- Participate – Preach the gospel. Tell someone about Jesus, bring them to our events and share of our work.
- Weekly 4 pm Tuesday – Street Eagles Outreach Nelson Reserve, Gympie
- July – “Come to the River” meetings (Dates and location TBC)
- August – “Eagles Wings” EP Release and Tour
- September/October – Kenya CfaN initiation trip https://www.cfan.org.uk/campaigns_upcoming
- October – November Freedom South East, QLD
- December – Freedom Music Festival (Date TBC)
Thank you again for stading with us in this most precious cause of the Gospel. May you be blessed in every way.